Saturday 8 September 2012

Greece Food and Sunshine.

Written 9th September 2012

I have been a bit slack in writing the blog! In Greece it was out of sheer laziness. :) After that it was the travel mission and jet lag. But now I need to catch up! So this update is from around the 26th August.

We went for a walk to explore our beach and found a nice spot for a swim.




The water was SO warm I didn't want to get out.


After that we sat around in the shad a bit watching the beach. It has black sand like our west coast beaches but is really grainy like small bits of gravel. 


We had yummy salads at the Chocolate Cafe. I love their caesar salad. Mmmmm.


Not a bad seat either.


This is the entrance to where our hostel was.


That night we went out with our new friends from Perth. Libby and Brandon, Rachael and Scott, and Rachael and Sam. We had a yummy meal and some good conversation at Gods Garden Restaurant.  


Then headed to a bar for some cocktails. 



I even had one!


That's the bar in the background (a bus drove into my frame just as I was taking the photo - the bus driver looks surprised haha).


The guy on the right is our waiter.


Then on to another bar for more cocktails.


And then the walk home.


In the morning we lazed around. Steve gave me a new hairdo with my clothes pegs...




No comments:

Post a Comment