Wednesday 2 May 2012

The sun has come out!

Apparently the blog post from the other day did work and the sun decided to come out and now it is HOT! So nice! I went for a surf yesterday with Steve and the water was freezing though! I only lasted for 40mins before I was too frozen in the hands and feet. The surf has dropped off again now though. I fort to mention something horribly hilarious that happened on the drive down from Paris. We were driving alone the motorway in the pissing down rain and we look over to the middle where there is a car parked off to the side. And there is a guy there half bent over with his pants around his ankles doing a rotten as diarrhea poo! Yuck! How gutted would you be if you had to poo on the side of the motorway in the pouring rain where every passing car could see you! Poor bloke! Wana see some pictures of where we have been staying? Well you will have to wait till next post for that cause they are not on my computer yet! I'll try and post them soon and not keep you hanging too long. Thanks for your comments Sarah! I love getting them. It's like a surprise present! xoxo Love Amy.


No comments:

Post a Comment